Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry, stable and free from dust, dirt, oil, grease and other contaminants prior to painting. Areas affected by mould, Iichen, algae or moss must be treated with Fungicidal Wash. Repair defects with a suitable filler. Seal the wall with n Odour-less Wall Sealer where mild alkalinity is present. Do not apply Wall Sealer on walls where moisture content is high, during wet weather and on surfaces which are powdery arising from the use of wall putty or joint compound.
Touch Dry : 30 to 45 minutes, depending on temperature and humidity
Recoating interval : Minimum 3 to 4 hours based on normal weather conditions
Theoretical Coverage : Depending upon surface condition and porosity. However it varies product wise.
No. of Coats : 2 coats in all Paints & Putty, 1 Coat for Primers and Textures
- Stir well before use. Application can be by brush or roller
- For best results, Dilute Product as per Company’s Specification & Standards
- Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use.
- Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed and out of reach of children.
- Care and necessary precaution steps must be taken when transporting paint. This container should be kept in a secure and upright position at all times or during transporting and delivering. Paint shall not be liable against any expenses, loss, damage and or possible legal suit/proceeding which the customer may sustain or incur, either directly or indirectly, as a consequence ofthe occurrence of the mishandling or spillage of paint from the container during transporting of the said product.
- When applying, it is advisable to wear suitable eye protection. in case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water & seek medical advice.
- Protect from extreme temperatures. Store in a cool place.
- In the event ot an accident, contain and collect spillage using sand or earth. Do not empty into drains or watercourses. Dispose of any paint waste in accordance with the appropriate Environmental Quality Regulations.
- Refer to n Paint Technical Service Data Sheet for further details.